Training15th March 2018
Tutorial: Kinesis reverse lunge to row
How does fitness evolve?
Learn how to perform a Kinesis reverse lunge to row the EVO way.
- One of the basis of locomotion exercises is the lunge. This exercise is very functional and can be combined with other exercises which become even more functional
- The Row exercise is a functional and balance exercise
- Merging these two exercises in one, we turn it into a functional full body strength exercise
- Stand front to the machine and your feet on the width of your hips, hold the cable grips at the high of your chest with your arms tighten
- Engage the core, step back and sink while you push the cables forward at the same time.
- With the trunk highly stable, step forward and extend your arms at the same time till you find the start Position
- Combining both exercises we promote full body coordination and balance and we can be more effective on time workout
- Performing these combined exercise you increase the calorie intake