Training20th March 2018
Tutorial: Kinesis lunge to chest press
How does fitness evolve?
Learn how to perform a Kinesis Lunge to chest press the EVO way.
- Lunge is a very functional exercise that it’s foundation is locomotion.
- Chest press might be considered functional as well, once it is one of basic forms to move away any hazard
- Combining these two exercises, we create a great workout that put together strength and coordination and may reduce your workout time
- Stand back to the machine and your feet on the width of your hips, hold the cable grips at the high of your chest
- Engage the core and step forward while you push the cables forward too.
- With the trunk highly stable, step back and bent your arms at the same time till you find the start position
- Lunges increase strength on legs, glutes and thighs, demands trunk stabilization and promote balance
- Pushing exercises as chest press strengthen chest and arms and require trunk stabilization, developing core muscles as abs and spine erectors.
- Combining both exercises we promote full body coordination and balance and we can be more effective on time workout