Tutorial: Kinesis low to high chop
How does fitness evolve?
Learn how to perform Kinesis low to high chop the EVO way.
The Kinesis low to high chop is a whole-body exercise that activates coordination. You'll be using your upper body and your lower body to replicate a movement that is daily used in numerous chores.
- Kinesis low to high chop is a functional exercise
- Builds up core strength and stability combined with torso rotation
- Generates power and strength in the lower and upper Body
- Standing with your back turned to the kinesis One, hold one of the cable grips with both hands and twist your torso with arms extended.
- . Feet must point to the cable side and you must be in a lunge position.
- Activate your core.
- Rotate your ankle to opposite side.
- As you twist your hip activating both abs and glutes, extend your legs and use your back and chest to stabilize the scapula and elevate your arms until your head.
- The movement must be finished with both feet pointed to opposite cable on a lunge position.
- Turn to the initial position, twisting your torso, and stabilizing the scapula.
- Increases functional strength and mobility in a full-body activation mode.
- Promotes core activation.
- Promotes coordination.
- Promotes joint mobility.
- Increases power.
- Increases agility.