This website is operated by
Lifestyle Clubs Concepts GmbH
Charlottenstraße 65, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)174/1853881 (Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm)
Management Directors: Doron Dickman, Dr. Gregor Hackfort & Janine S. David
Register Court: AG Berlin-Charlottenburg
Register Number: HRB 171432B
UST. ID: DE3040 159 30
The technically limited reproduction for the purpose of browsing is permitted, in so far as this treatment does not serve economic purposes, as well as the permanent reproduction for one's own use.
2. It is permitted to set a link to this web site, as far as it serves only the cross-reference. The service provider reserves the right to revoke the permission. Framing of this website is not permitted.
3. The service provider assumes liability for the contents of its website in accordance with the statutory provisions. References and links to third-party websites do not imply that the service provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own.
The contents do not justify any responsibility of the service provider for the data and information provided there, unless the service provider has knowledge of the contents and it is technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of the links in the case of illegal content.
The service provider has no influence on the content behind the link. The service provider is therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damages caused by the use of the content behind the link.
4. The use of the Internet is at the own risk of the user. The service provider is not liable for the technical failure of the Internet or the access to the Internet.
5. Place of jurisdiction is, as far as legally permissible, the registered office of the service provider. German law is applicable.
7. Personal data collected by the service provider within the framework of the user relationship are stored exclusively by the service provider. It will be used and processed for the establishment, execution and handling of the user relationship.
8. Your data will be treated confidentially and used only for the purpose for which it was entered. If your data is stored electronically, it will be in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.