Training18th June 2018
Tutorial: Kinesis Twisting Punches
How does fitness evolve?
Learn how to perform Kinesis Twisting Punches the EVO way.
- Kinesis Twisting Punches is a functional exercise performed on pushing and pulling pillar combined with rotational pillar
- Hardens your chest and arms and mobilizes the trunk with some stabilization at the same time
- Generate power and strength transference from lower body to upper body
- Standing backwards to the kinesis One, hang the cable grips with your hands close to your trunk and arms flexed. Feet parallel at hip length.
- Stabilize your scapula by pulling your elbows to the floor (maintain your arms flexed)
- Activate your abs
- Rotate your ankle to the medial line and let that torque goes to the knee and hip
- As you twist your hip using abs and glutes, use your chest to stabilize the scapula and extend your arm to the front until your arm is fully elongated
- Turn to starting position, first flexing the arm, stabilizing the scapula and twisting your torso to the front position and gyrating the heel to flat your feet.
- Increases functional strength and mobility in a full body activation mode
- Promote core activation
- Promote coordination
- Promote joint mobility
- Increases power
- Increases agility